Two recently published newspaper articles follow which once again show the absurdity of the Conciliar Church's global agenda.
In the first article, Student View: Campus Life Not Catholic, (1) you will find utterly deplorable Catholic survey statistics voiced by Catholic Youth who now are attending Catholic Colleges. The questions and answers all pertain to fundamental Articles of the Catholic Faith, and reveal that a striking percentage of the Catholic students disagree with the teachings of the Church – and say that Catholic education had little effect on their faith or moral formation.
Nearly half the respondents had had sex outside marriage, 27 % viewed pornography, a third said they regularly got drunk, and 59 % had friends who engaged in recreational drug use. Seventy-eight per cent of respondents believed using a condom to prevent pregnancy was not a sin, 57 % thought same-sex marriage should be legal, 60 % believed pre-marital sex with someone one loved was not sinful, and 60 % believed that abortion should be legal in some cases.
Ministry at the UC Santa Cruz Newman Center
In the second article: "we are next shocked to find out that one of the Conciliar Church's principal press organs, L'Osservatore Romano, is reporting that the "Vatican 'forgives' John Lennon" in a gesture of mercy for Lennon's 1966 uttered blasphemy that "The Beatles were more popular than Jesus." (2)
And, why now? What event has prompted the Vatican to so belatedly "absolve" John Lennon of his 44 year old blasphemy against God and against Holy Mother Church?
Again, unbelievably, here is what we are told: "The semi-official Vatican newspaper marked the 40th anniversary of The Beatles' White Album with an article praising Lennon and the Fab Four from Liverpool." (3)
The Beatles White Album (1968)
For all of the undersigned's readers who somehow missed the 1960s cultural revolution in both the World and in the Church: permit me to identify merely a few of the White Album's most precious treasures:
The Beatles with their guru, the Maharishi
I could go on and dissect the other remaining songs found on the tracks of The White Album, but I believe that my point is already made.
- "Happiness Is a Warm Gun" - a song which is metaphorically wistful about the pleasures available to all souls who make use of this "gun" (i.e., a hypodermic syringe that makes "happiness" attainable on earth by injecting oneself with heroin and cocaine - a speedball). Such desired enjoyment is threatened when "Mother Superior jumps the gun," that is, whenever Religious Authorities attempt to deny men their hedonistic pleasures.
- "Why Don't We Do It In The Road?" - This song praises the instantaneous pleasure that all acts of fornication avail men. Further, it proposes such pleasures need never be delayed for such practical matters as having to search for some motel room: hence, "Why Don't We Do It in the Road?"
- "Helter Skelter" - Law Enforcement authorities learned that this song was the anthem of the Satanic cult of Charles Manson and his murderous “family.” Those words were written in blood on the walls of Sharon Tate's home after both she and her unborn child had been ritualistically slain.
- "Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine" - The chant that goes on seemingly endlessly is surrounded by and immersed in a veritable cacophony of voices and inhuman and unearthly sounds. The three 9’s turned upside-down, of course, permits a soul to reach that 'magick' number of '666,' yet another idolization of "The Beast/666" Aleister Crowley, the self-professed Satanist par excellence and 33rd degree Freemason whose photo image appears on the front cover of The Beatles Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band album.
Vatican praises their “strange alchemy of sounds and words”
Consider how Eastern Mysticism, transcendental meditation, hallucinogenic drug use, mind "expansion," free sex and such were likewise popularized by the Fab Four. Through their influence, countless young men and women happily and electively opened their minds and surrendered their psyches, consciousness and consciences to unidentifiable spiritual forces - all clearly not from the Heavenly Angelic Realm.
The hippie culture that fed on the Beatles cult and music
Consider how Satanism, Witchcraft and all of the other dark occultist arts have exploded globally in the four decades since the appearance of The White Album and The Beatles’ diabolical (whether wittingly of unwittingly) influence on our planetary culture.
Why, even the Editor and his journalists at L'Osservatore Romano, are not afraid to assert this belief: "In a half-page illustrated article, the paper praised The Beatles for what it called their "unique and strange alchemy of sounds and words."
Thus, our immemorial Catholic Faith has now "evolved" to the point where even a strange alchemy of sounds and words is deemed worthy of praise by the Vatican, and seen as a fit source of inspiration for young musicians who today follow in the Beatles’ footsteps.
Former Church teaching ignored
In more "primitive" times, Holy Mother Church explicitly taught that the free and routine use of alchemy and magick placed any and all souls dabbling in such things at tremendous risk of suffering actual demonic infestation, oppression, obsession and possession.
This sound teaching, like almost everything else in Modernist Rome, has undergone a supposedly amenable progression in the minds of Vatican authorities. Once again, they openly confess that this new teaching would have been unthinkable not so long ago:
"He (Benedict XVI) now allows the newspaper of the tiny independent Vatican state to reflect the reality of the world outside in a way that would have been unthinkable in the days of Pope Paul VI who reigned during heyday of The Beatles."
This "rigidity" of Paul VI then, lamentably, served as an occasion for the Vatican’s press organ to make this final observation:
"In another article on the same page entitled ‘Twilight of the Gods,’ the newspaper lamented the passing of the golden days of Hollywood and said the mysterious fascination of the star system of Hollywood in the 1950s had been superseded by the cult of so-called celebrities."
A pertinent question
The article Student View: Campus Life Not Catholic successfully documents and affirms that young Catholic men and women who are now attending American Catholic universities and colleges are demonstrably losing their Catholic Faith in ever increasing numbers. Worse yet, a majority are actually becoming publicly supportive of and involved in utterly anti-Catholic movements.
Now, my dear readers, after you finish reading the article I summarized above, ask yourself this elementary question: Why - in the midst of the greatest Faith crisis among youth in History - would the Vatican elect to commemorate a Rock Group (The Beatles), that Rock Group's leader (John Lennon) and one of that Rock Group's most anti-Catholic and pro-Demonic Albums (The White Album)?
Surely, this Vatican announcement has brought in its wake the exceedingly joyful acclamation of The Adversary and all of His subservient legion both invisible and visible.
The Second Vatican Council's Revolution continues...
1. Tim Drake, National Catholic Register, November 23-29, 2008 (http://www.ncregister.com/site/article/16579
2. David Willey, BBC News, http://news.bbc.co.uk/ 2/hi/europe/7744282.stm
Posted December 3, 2008